WHERE YOU ARE NOW:
Other people see you as a successful business owner – someone to emulate.
But something about success is eluding you:
- You’re working all the time
- You’re tired and no longer enjoying what you do
- You are driven by fear of losing what you have built in your business
- Your personal relationships are beginning to suffer
WHERE YOU WANT TO GO:
- You want to recapture the joy and passion that you once felt for your business
- You want to work less and spend more quality time with your spouse / partner / children
- You want to maintain or even grow your revenue at the same time
- You want to feel comfortable about what you’re NOT doing in your business
WHAT WILL HELP YOU GET THERE:
Evaluating / re-evaluating your:
- goals and projects
- personal habits and behaviors
I’ve revised my schedule, based on the learning I am receiving from Monique Wells, founder of “Making Productivity Easy.” I have now blocked out Mondays as my private day, just for me, which has already upped my productivity across my calendar, AND has given me greater peace and confidence in what I am capable of accomplishing. When our schedules are hectic and all over the place, we are actually less productive than we can be. Monday is often the most dreaded day of the week. By making this simple shift, I eagerly await Monday — it now is a bonus day for me to do (or not do!) whatever my big heart desires.
Thank you Monique! A subtle shift in my mindset has made all the difference!
— Melanie Patterson, Founder of Heart-centered and Profitable
TAME YOUR “RUNAWAY” BUSINESS BY DOING WHAT MATTERS!
Through the private Doing What Matters™ mentoring program, you’ll reclaim control over your business
and begin running it again instead of having it run you!
To find out if you and your business qualify for mentoring with Monique, complete the questionnaire at the link below: